Friday, May 28, 2010

A tomb in her womb



***Note to reader: I am aware my blogs have been a bit dark and possibly irritatingly rant but just bare with me and hold on to your happy pants because mine are in the dryer.....lol****

I swam in your womb
Even though it was a vacant tomb
You never planned for my room or board
You still didn't think of the possibility of me the fetus
Before or after you opened your legs to be whored

At 6 months I was shoved in your space
No bigger then your face
You were still wearing a size 4
Sharing with your unborn your white candy
Thinning me close enough to waste
The possibility of loss....
Just in case

Buttons started busting from your acid wash jeans
Friends and family started wondering "What does this mean?"
Your belly round
Your body still thin
Your face more gaunt
You put on your first maternity dress and announced
"I'm pregnant, I guess I forgot!"

Everyone said "You have such a glow"
You put on a fake smile
You put on a good show
But deep inside my cord and your mind
was filled with snow

She was lost in the remorse and pain
Her only trait
Her only ambition set on sniper aim
Was manipulating the close ones for all her personal gain

They loved her and bowed at her feet
The future never warned them
Never gave then a hint
Later on down the road it would be their friendship dead
Lien dead on the street

She sucked them dry
Wrote them cowardly letters goodbye
Smiling and assuming
With a smirk she said "Over me they will cry"

I sat in the dark wanting my mom
Wanting to connect as we did in the womb
Her cord attached to me
As I was transforming to bloom
But as I entered the flood of light
Instantly the cord was cut
Like a blood supply tube
Detached and removed

The doctor wore his glove
Reached around somewhere then and took half of our love
I felt it snatched from me
Like when our mother earth looses a tree

Now I've watched the love drift away so distant
My heart is so dark
My body so cut and scarred
I'm not sure if I even miss it
I don't know how or when she lost the rest of it
But I feel its gone
All I know is where it's hiding is far from here
It could be right around the corner
or I could be wrong..........


©Pandora Renea 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment